Find job details and your point of contact with only two clicks. You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as your application has been sent successfully.
- Preparation of conceptual & detailed designing of different types of earthmoving buckets and attachments.
- Preparation of presentation drawings, process drawings, job work & BOI drawings.
- Able to understand and implement the engineering drawings, documents and reports.
- Experience in creating the 3D model and rendered images from concept or based on client input
- Detailing the drawing with Creating BOM.
- Creating the DXF using Auto Cad.
- Part modeling of child parts, assembly design, detailing, creation of production 2D Drawings with GD&T and welding drawings as per standard ANSI Y 14.5.
- Follow the established Engineering standards and procedures for product design to produce consistent and reliable results.
- Generate ECR and ECN for modification to designs and perform the impact analysis and maintain documentation for same.
- Modify drawings in accordance with approved engineering changes. Input data for computer-based MRP system
- Preparation of detailed cost summary sheet and bill of material for the project.
- Conduct design reviews & contribute to continuous improvement by developing new work process and procedures.
- Perform feasibility analysis for all the orders assigned.
- Design & development of precision fixtures & tooling for customer applications.
- Client interaction for design implementation/suggestion/changes.
- Very good written & communication skills in english.
Tools / Softwares
- AutoCAD & Autodesk Inventor.
- Solid Works & NX.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.